A Guide to Self-Publishing in Multiple Formats is both a book and a course on this topic. This is the fourth in the series on creating print books and e-books. In later classes and books, we'll talk about how to market and promote your books.
The class and book cover these topics:
- The popularity of audiobooks
- Creating your audiobook
- Working with a narrator on acx
- Completing your audiobook
- Creating your book as a course
- What makes a good course
- Creating a series of modules and classes
- What to teach in a course
- Organizing your course
- Using promotions as incentives
- Creating a PDF for your book or chapters
- Using your PDF for promotion
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.