Imagine living in a home that's free from clutter. Your closets, cabinets and possessions are all completely organized. Wouldn't you feel relaxed?
You can make this happen with the daily decluttering habit. The good news? You can do this even if you're a busy professional or a parent who has little time for a massive organizing project. All you need is 10 minutes a day and you'll be amazed at what can be accomplished with the following "Declutter Challenge" system.
Learn how to develop the declutter mindset and release "giveaway guilt".
The best way to simplify your life is to create a new mindset where "less is actually more". Too much clutter leaves you emotionally and physically drained. What you will learn is how to reclaim your life by letting go of your stuff.
In the book 10-Minute Declutter we show you how to declutter, the best way to organize every space in your house and what supplies you'll need to get started.
Download 10-Minute Declutter: The Stress-Free Habit for Simplifying Your Home
The following declutter book provides a step-by-step plan for sorting, purging, and organizing every space in your house in small, easy-to-manage time slots.
We will cover:
- Eight reasons why you haven't decluttered
- 14 benefits of minimalist living
- Eight steps to form the decluttering habit
- How to pick the first project in your home
- 15 vital questions to ask before starting a project
- How to prepare and stage your clutter
- Specific steps for each 10-minute project in every room
- How to make money with your clutter (or get a major tax deduction)
- A detailed shopping list of organizing supplies you'll need
You can simplify your home without feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.