Do you make goals yet get discouraged when your plans don't work? We all know those people who seemingly were born to succeed. Fitness, health, business - they achieve all their goals. You want that success, and know you can get it... but how?
Everywhere you turn, there are obstacles that block your path. Being successful doesn't mean avoiding them; it means meeting those obstacles head on and pushing through. You need the self-discipline and willpower to see you through to the end. You need the tools that will enable you to have that self-discipline and willpower. Daily Self-Discipline has those tools.
In this audiobook, you'll learn methods to:
- Develop powerful self-discipline by building a fit body and mind
- Thrive in the face of adversity, cravings, temptations, and discomfort and feel good about it
- Develop key self-awareness skills to push yourself through to your goal
- Gain a clear vision of how self-discipline works that will inspire you to carry on no matter what
- Keep pushing when nothing seems to work and you're on the verge of giving up
Each second of this book is designed to help you build the self-discipline that leads to the resiliency and mental strength you need on a daily basis. Simple, everyday exercises and habit-forming practices will teach you the skills you need to overcome obstacles and have confidence in yourself and your path to success.
©2015 Martin Meadows (P)2015 Martin Meadows