Jetzt kostenlos testen
Your Spacious Self
- Clear the Clutter and Discover Who You Are
- Gesprochen von: Laural Merlington
- Spieldauer: 7 Std. und 27 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Behind our stress, clutter, and confusion is an infinitely spacious place one might call stillness or joy. This is our natural state of being, but we usually don’t experience it, because we are caught in a web of material possessions, desires, and fears.
Our clutter often becomes another member of the family that we feed, house, and lug around. In Your Spacious Self, author and professional space clearing expert Stephanie Bennett Vogt shows us that it’s not our stuff but the holding on to it that creates a force field of stuck-ness that clouds our perceptions and paralyzes our lives.
Clutter is not just the junk spilling out of the closet. It is any thing or thought that prevents us from experiencing who we truly are. With daily tips, meditations, and a decluttering checklist, Your Spacious Self will show you how to:
- Clear the clutter in your home and in your life
- Revel in your own spaciousness, a place of stillness and joy
- Let go of the people, places, and things that no longer serve the joyous being that you are
Radical in its message and elegant in its simplicity, Your Spacious Self offers a new model that combines the ancient wisdom of space clearing with the modern practicality of clutter clearing. It teaches us that clearing is not just something we do but is also a powerful way to be - one small step, drawer, or moment at a time.