Kostenlos im Probemonat
Write Your Book on the Side: How to Write and Publish Your First Nonfiction Kindle Book While Working a Full-Time Job (Even if You Don't Have a Lot of Time and Don't Know Where to Start)
- Gesprochen von: Greg Zarcone
- Spieldauer: 2 Std. und 1 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 7,95 € kaufen
Number-one Amazon best seller in the nonfiction, authorship, and business writing categories!
Don't have the time to write a book? Struggling with what to write about or where to start?
Write Your Book on the Side will show you how to write your first nonfiction Kindle book while you're working a full-time job, even if you've never written a book before.
You'll learn how to come up with a winning topic, how to choose the right title, and how to publish your book in 10 easy steps.
You'll also learn:
- How much money you can make from a Kindle book
- The only thing that matters in the entire book-writing process
- How to launch your book to Amazon #1 Best Seller status
- How to pick a topic that people actually want to read about
- How to define your audience and outcome to narrow down your book's topic
- How to write your book quickly using 13 time-saving strategies
- How to design a cover for your book
- How to publish it on Amazon KDP in 20 minutes
And much, much more....
Here's are the steps that are covered in the book:
- Step 1: Choose a General Topic
- Step 2: Narrow It Down
- Step 3: Choose a Title and Subtitle
- Step 4: Test and Iterate
- Step 5: Outline Your Book
- Step 6: Write Your Book
- Step 7: Edit Your Book
- Step 8: Format Your Book
- Step 9: Design a Cover
- Step 10: Publish Your Book