Have you ever bought the wrong product, made the wrong investments, overpaid for products or services, or made any other costly decisions completely unintentionally?
If you are like most people, you surely did so. We all make these mistakes, probably more often than we would like to admit. But why do we, however smart we are, make these mistakes and keep doing them over and over again throughout our lives? The answer lies in our cognitive biases, and the solution to these struggles lies in learning how to spot and avoid our biases.
And how do we prevent these biases from distorting our thinking and causing us to make bad decisions? The answers are in this book.
This book helps you:
- Discover the costly cognitive biases that affect most people
- Learn how your emotions can alter your thinking and decision-making abilities
- Learn how your day-to-day thinking may be based on faulty logic
- Discover how cognitive biases affect your ability to make decisions
- Start making the right decisions in confidence
Learn how to recognize the most common but costly cognitive biases and internalize this knowledge so that it becomes second nature, and you will start making good decisions instead of poor ones, and your life will change for good.
As John C. Maxwell said: “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.”
Just make sure that you make the right ones.
Start transforming your thinking today! You’re only a click away from learning how to become a sharp-minded, confident decision-maker and improve your life for good.