Inspector Lestrade of Scotland Yard introduces 12 dramatised stories, featuring detectives whose abilities rival that of the great Sherlock Holmes.
Dramatised for radio by Chris Harrald, these 12 stories are written by masters of the crime and thriller genre, all contemporaries of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Murders on the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Problem of Cell 13 by Jacques Futrelle
- Murder By Proxy by Matthias McDonnel Bodkin
- Mystery of Redstone Manor by Catherine Lousia Pirkis
- The Problem of the Superfluous Finger by Jacques Futrelle
- The Clue of the Silver Spoons by Robert Barr
- The Intangible Clue by Anna Katherine Green
- The Game Played in the Dark by Ernest Bramah