Entdecke mehr mit dem kostenlosen Probemonat
The Persuasion Code
- How Neuromarketing Can Help You Persuade Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
- Gesprochen von: Christopher Price
- Spieldauer: 10 Std. und 12 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 25,95 € kaufen
Capture, convince, and close - scientifically.
Most of your attempts to persuade are doomed to fail because the brains of your audience automatically reject messages that disrupt their attention. This book makes the complex science of persuasion simple. Learn to develop better marketing and sales messages based on a scientific model; NeuroMap™. Regardless of your level of expertise in marketing, neuromarketing, neuroscience or psychology: The Persuasion Code: How Neuromarketing Can Help You Persuade Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime will make your personal and business lives more successful by unveiling a credible and practical approach towards creating a breakthrough persuasion strategy.
This audiobook will satisfy your interest in neuromarketing, scientific persuasion, sales, advertising effectiveness, website conversion, marketing strategy, and sales presentations. It’ll teach you the value of the award-winning persuasion model NeuroMap™: the only model based on the science of how your customers use their brain to make any decision including a buying decision. You will appreciate why this scientific approach has helped hundreds of companies and thousands of executives achieve remarkable results.
- Written by the founders of SalesBrain who pioneered the field of neuromarketing
- SalesBrain has trained more than 100,000 executives worldwide including over 15,000 CEO
- Includes guidance for creating your own neuromarketing plan
- Advance your business or career by creating persuasive messages based on the working principle of the brain
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.