The Narcissistic Spectrum
- Identifying the Different Types of Narcissist, Narcissism, and the Traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder NPD: Transcend Mediocrity, Book 23
- Sprecher: Sorrel Brigman
- Spieldauer: 26 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Erscheinungsdatum: 15.09.2015
- Sprache: Englisch
- Anbieter: JB Snow Publishing
Regulärer Preis: 4,95 €
It is said that one in four people is a narcissist. The world is experiencing a narcissist epidemic like never before. We work, date, attend school, and live with narcissists. Narcissists are so common that most of the negative personality disorders on the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) list some of the narcissistic traits within each disorder. It is becoming so common that the DSM actually removed Narcissistic Personality Disorder from their list!
Narcissists are all around us on a daily basis. Most of us can see a narcissist coming from a mile away. He acts spoiled and self-deserving. He wants everyone else to constantly pat him on the back and tell him how great he is. He can't stop checking himself out in the mirror. He doesn't seem to have any empathy or sympathy for others, and sometimes doesn't even seem to have an awareness of the people who are around him.
I say "him" because a majority of narcissists are men. However, there are narcissistic women out there as well. Sometimes, you can find a narcissistic mother behind a narcissistic son. Narcissistic mothers aren't as easy to spot as a narcissistic man is. She often may drone on and on about her children, instead of droning on and on about herself. She sees herself as a grandiose mother whose skills and motherly qualities are far superior to other mothers. She will dole out advice and criticism to others at the drop of a hat. Don't let her fool you - using her children as a way to feed her own super-ego is still narcissism at its finest.
These narcissists may stand out easily to you. But did you know that there are other forms and types of narcissism that are much less apparent? In this audiobook, we'll discuss the tell-tale signs of the most common narcissists.
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Alice in Wonderland Syndrome: Experiencing Complex PTSD, Trauma, Anxiety, Depersonalization, Derealization, and Migraines
- Good Mother - Bad Mother: Comparing and Contrasting Normal Mothering Behavior with the Behavior of a Borderline Mother
- 12 Types of Women Who Attract Narcissists: Narcissism Epidemic
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
- Narcissistic Abuse and the Narcissism Epidemic: Losing Your Sanity to Overt and Covert Manipulation Tactics
- How to Beat Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulatives at Their Own Game
- PTSD and Complex PTSD: How Chronic Anxiety, Childhood Trauma, Domestic Abuse and Toxic Relationships Cause PTSD and Complex PTSD