Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Great Book of Texas: The Crazy History of Texas with Amazing Random Facts & Trivia
Are you looking to learn more about Texas? Sure, you’ve heard about the Alamo and JFK’s assassination in history class, but there’s so much about the Lone Star State that even natives don’t know about. In this trivia audiobook, you’ll journey through Texas’s history, pop culture, sports, folklore, and so much more!
In The Great Book of Texas, some of the things you will learn include:
- Which Texas hero isn’t even from Texas?
- Why is Texas called the Lone Star State?
- Which hotel in Austin is one of the most haunted hotels in the United States?
- Where was Bonnie and Clyde’s hideout located?
- Which Tejano musician is buried in Corpus Christi?
- What unsolved mysteries happened in the state?
- Which Texas-born celebrity was voted "Most Handsome" in high school?
- Which popular TV show star just opened a brewery in Austin?
You'll find out the answers to these questions and many other facts. Some of them will be fun, some of them will creepy, and some of them will be sad, but all of them will be fascinating! This audiobook is jam-packed with everything you could have ever wondered about Texas.
Whether you consider yourself a Texas pro or you know absolutely nothing about the state, you’ll learn something new as you discover more about the state’s past, present, and future. Find out about things that weren’t mentioned in your history book. In fact, you might even be able to impress your history teacher with your newfound knowledge once you’ve finished listening! So, what are you waiting for? Dive in now to learn all there is to know about the Lone Star State!