Kostenlos im Probemonat
- How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation
- Gesprochen von: Marc Cashman
- Spieldauer: 12 Std. und 26 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 31,95 € kaufen
How you can increase and sustain organic revenue and profit growth...whether you’re running an entire company or in your first management job.
Over the past seven years, Procter & Gamble has tripled profits; significantly improved organic revenue growth, cash flow, and operating margins; and averaged earnings per share growth of 12 percent. How? A. G. Lafley and his leadership team have integrated innovation into everything P&G does and created new customers and new markets. Through eye-opening stories A. G. Lafley and Ram Charan show how P&G and companies such as Honeywell, Nokia, LEGO, GE, HP, and DuPont have become game-changers.
Their inspiring lessons can help you learn how to:
- Make consumers and customers the boss, not the CEO or the management team
- Innovate to grow a mature business
- Develop higher growth, higher margin businesses
- Create new customers and new markets
- Revitalize a business model
- Reach outside your own business and tap into the abundant brainpower and creativity of the world
- Integrate innovation into the mainstream of your managerial decision making
- Manage risk
- Become a leader of innovation
We live in a world of unprecedented change, increasing global competitiveness, and the very real threat of commoditization. Innovation in this world is the best way to win - arguably the only way to really win. Innovation is not a separate, discrete activity but the job of everyone in a leadership position and the integral, central driving force for any business that wants to grow organically and succeed on a sustained basis.
This is a game-changing book that helps you redefine your leadership and improve your management game.
"A. G. Lafley has made Procter & Gamble great again." (The Economist)
"Of all the firms on the 2007 ranking of the World's Most Innovative Companies, few are more closely associated with today's innovation zeitgeist than...Procter & Gamble...now famous for its open approach to innovation." (BusinessWeek)
“Lafley brought a whole lot of creativity and rigor to P&G’s innovation process.” (Fortune magazine)