Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Fearless Footballer: Playing Without Hesitation
- A Practical Guide for Building Self-Confidence and Personal Courage in Soccer and in Your Personal Life
- Gesprochen von: Will Stauff
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 3 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The Fearless Footballer is not just another "how to" book on how to become a successful footballer. It is not about scoring more goals or assists to your resume - yet these secrets will help you to get exponentially more goals & assists than you've ever experienced before.
It is not about showing your full potential in game time - yet these secrets will automatically make you bring the same type of performance from practice to game time more than any gym training ever could.
The Fearless Footballer is a shortcut.
This book will take you by the hand and show you how to play without hesitation, and how to bring the same type of performance from practice to game time.
Even in a packed stadium with 50,000 spectators, you will feel as if you are playing in your own backyard.
This book will show you how to easily overcome the fears, concerns, and pressure that are preventing you from playing a relaxed game, and how you can show the true abilities that you have and that are waiting to come out.
You will learn how to develop the character and personality of a fearless player (that player who performs special moves on the field that you can do too).
You will learn how to become “that football player” who loves to receive the ball during the most critical minutes of the game! “That player” who believes themselves to be the best player at that moment to receive the ball and to have an impact on the game!
After listening to this audiobook, you will be able to forget that you ever had fears or concerns such as:
- The fear of making critical mistakes
- The fear of ending your career because you missed something (and discovering that all your effort has been a waste of time)
- The fear of being injured
- The fear of failing during the last move
- The fear of not being good enough
- The fear of embarrassing yourself (and of making yourself look bad in front of everyone)
- The fear of the coach replacing you if you make mistakes