Software is increasingly being applied to expand the breadth of operational efficiencies in organizations. Today, software is changing every component of the value chain like logistics, operations, and communications. As was with the industrial automation in the 20th century and its impact on the transformation of design, development, and delivery of physical goods, organizations in today’s fast-paced, ever-evolving software market must have a paradigm shift in the way they develop and deliver their software.
While the agile approaches are a huge step forward for the software delivery teams, they alone can’t ensure the accelerated rollout of new software. DevOps helps to narrow the gap that exists between development and operations to streamline the general software delivery process.
This audiobook has been structured into six chapters as follows:
- Chapter 1 delves deeper into the fundamentals of DevOps and Agile methodologies where you’ll learn all the details about DevOps.
- Chapter 2 provides you with the big picture view of DevOps and agile methodologies.
- Chapter 3 dives into the building blocks of DevOps and Agile principles where you’ll learn the philosophy behind these software development methodologies.
- Chapter 4 explores software quality and how it is handled in DevOps.
- Chapter 5 examines how testing strategies are applied in DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Chapter 6 delves into teamwork and how the shared incentives can foster team members to work collaboratively.
This primer will provide you with the necessary knowledge about DevOps and agile methodologies that you’re looking for. Download your copy today!
Das sagen andere Hörer zu The DevOps HandbookBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Tomasz Olszowy
i was in pain hearing this lector, its like he was given some shreds of text to read.
his voice intonation and reading speed was constantly changing. As audiobook this book is useless.