Have you ever wanted to start on a goal but didn't quite know what to do to get going? Perhaps you wanted to start a new business venture, but felt you were blocked by a lack of knowledge. Maybe you have something you'd really like to act on but can't get yourself motivated. The Achievement Manifesto gives you strategies you can use to build the life you desire.
Up to today, you've been behaving the way you do because of old internal programming and the attitudes that support those patterns. You may consider alternatives, but most of the time you tend to run on autopilot from your past learning.
Your decisions, learning, actions, and reactions determine your future. Within the framework of your thinking and focus, are you directing your destiny and life intentionally or are you going through life by default? That is a choice. Are you living on purpose or are you living on accident?
The goal of The Achievement Manifesto is to give you a comprehensive formula for generating the success you desire - both personally and professionally.
These are just some of the things you'll learn in this success manifesto:
- The science of self-discipline and how to get yourself motivated in an instant
- The five professional essentials proven to jump-start your ability to lead
- How to stop the negative self-talk thinking patterns that trigger procrastination and block you
- Strategies used by Olympic athletes to "go for the gold" and become unstoppable
- How to break out of bad habits that keep you from taking focused action
- The core qualities of ultrasuccessful people and how to begin applying them yourself
Isn't it great when you have a step-by-step procedure to follow or when a clear formula that explains exactly how to do what needs to be done is laid-out? In The Achievement Manifesto you will learn how to apply "success systems" to take your life, career, athletic performance, and more to a level of achievement you've only previously dreamed of.