Tai Chi has been proven to be beneficial to our body but only if we are practicing it correctly. And to practice it correctly means that the form has to have internal contents, not just duplicating the actions.
The issue with Tai Chi is that it is hard to tell if the training is internal or external just by looking. This book aims to explain it all so that practitioners can start off in the right direction.
Things to expect from this book:
- What is Tai Chi (not just from the martial arts perspective)
- What is Internal Tai Chi
- Internal Tai Chi and Qigong
- What to train in Tai Chi
- The Things to achieve in Tai Chi
- Can Small defeats big
- Can the Weak defeats the strong
- Tai Chi and better health
- Tai Chi as a martial arts
- How to apply Tai Chi in other martial arts
The contents are written in a simple format so that beginners can understand the requirements properly.
No more wasting of your time on practicing the wrong thing or trying to figure out what the philosophical master is saying.
The secret is revealed so download this book now!