Imagine how different your life would be if you knew a way to hack your daily habits to become a highly self-disciplined and productive person.
You will never quite know how many opportunities you have missed by lacking the self-discipline to truly follow through on your convictions. Whether it's attaining a new body, better job, or simply being more productive in life. All too often people fall short as they aren't equipped with the right mental make-up and mind tricks to actually achieve it.
James Daugherty is an intelligence expert and former CIA spy who specializes in all forms of human behavior. But there's one trait which is critical to winning, self-discipline. A spy would be worthless without it.
However he never realized quite how much his ability to cultivate a self-disciplined mindset whilst working in the field as an American spy would help everyday people in civilian life.
Imagine if you could arrange your habits and behaviors in a way to achieve seamless success in whatever you are doing.
In this insightful and functional book, Daugherty gives listeners a firsthand look into the trials and tribulations he dealt with in the field as a CIA operative and no-nonsense guide revealing how to:
- Understand the basic cognitive principles on how the brain actually works
- The nature of a "habit loop"
- Why it's critical to identify bad habits and replace them with better ones
- Tactics to help you naturally cultivate a self-disciplined mindset
- Strategies to help with delaying gratification and preventing procrastination
- Day-to-Day habits of a spy to develop extreme productivity
- Implementing "Habit Pyramiding" for exponential progress
- CIA fitness training principles for fast results
And much more.