Jetzt kostenlos testen
- Achieving Your Full Potential
- Gesprochen von: Michael Broder
- Serie: Nightingale-Conant: Personal Development
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 39 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The great psychologist Abraham Maslow's life's work was devoted to studying the nature of personality. His forte was that he was interested in personality at all levels. He described and codified the state of ultimate mental health. He called it "self-actualization". He taught human motivation as emerging from a hierarchy of needs - as basic needs are met like food and water, higher needs arise like love. At the pinnacle stands self-actualization. Becoming personally, socially and vocationally fulfilled - that is the essence of self-actualization. It is about growth and experiencing life fully and vividly, with joy and sadness, with complete concentration and total absorption. It is about appreciating life for everything it brings you. Gaining self-actualization is not a simple task. Maslow estimated that a mere 1% of us ever achieve that state. Unfortunately Maslow passed on before he formulated a practical approach to helping individuals reach for self-actualization in their own lives. Self-Actualization: Achieving Your True Potential by Dr. Michael Broder brings new insights to this challenge, offering valuable ways to put Maslow's concept to work in your own life. Using self-assessments, exercises, and visualization techniques, Dr. Broder leads you toward your own personal peak - greater peace of mind, confidence and maturity. Along the way you'll learn to:
- Develop the 16 traits of self-actualized people.
- Discover your own position on the hierarchy of needs.
- Set goals that maximize your strengths and potential.
- Conquer blocks preventing risk taking and growth.
- Increase your capacity for creativity Enhance career performance and leadership ability.
The best time of your life is still ahead, waiting to be realized. Let Dr. Broder be your coach and guide towards an amazing life.