These crucial questions are the real key to a successful retirement plan.
Are you lost when it comes to planning for retirement? Not sure where to start? Has everyone given you their opinion? Are you overwhelmed with any and every type of retirement plan out there? The honest truth is that not all retirement plans are made equal. There isn't a one-size-fits-all approach to retirement planning. Most planners treat it like a fast food restaurant and give their customers the same thing. But it's just not that simple. Retirement planning can't just start with a cookie cutter approach. You have to ask the right questions to determine the right plan for you as the individual. That's what this book does. Before you plan, answer these questions. This book will not tell you the specific strategies: it will give you the foundation for building the blueprint for your retirement plan! These seven questions will point you in the right direction as your start the retirement planning process. Rest assured, you can feel confident and secure in the planning process. Just ask these questions, answer them, and then go work your plan! Here is a preview of the questions you will need to ask and answer:
- What is your definition of retirement?
- What do you want to do when you retire?
- Do you want to leave a financial legacy?
- How to leave a financial legacy in your retirement plan
- Benefits of staying busy in retirement
- How to pick the right retirement adviser
- How much do you really need to retire?
- The common roadblocks to successful retirement planning
- Much, much more!