Oola is not your typical self-help book. Oola is a "state of awesomeness." It's when your life is balanced and growing in the seven key areas of life (fitness, finance, family, field, faith, friends, and fun).
Oola is more like a collection of kick-butt anecdotes and sincere stories that just happen to have meaningful messages.
Co-authors Dave Braun (The OolaSeeker) and Troy Amdahl (The OolaGuru) have been there and done that.
Seven more reasons to listen to this book:
- Learn the three simple steps to balance and grow your life in an unbalanced world.
- Uncover what blocks you from the life of your dreams and what can get you there faster.
- Find out what you can learn from a drunken Thai monkey, a black Ninja, and zebra-striped underwear.
- Realize that no matter what you have done or have failed to do, you deserve a better life.
- Become inspired to take the steps, reach your milestones, and achieve your OolaLife.
- Discover the seven key areas of life you must balance and grow.
- Unlock the secrets to taking your life to the next level.