Jetzt kostenlos testen
Most financial trading books come off more like an infomercial than a book - this is different.
Would you jump out of an airplane without a parachute? Then why would you start making trades online before you learned what you were doing?
It’s crazy! But with deep discount brokers making it look so easy for individual investors, it’s no wonder consumers today are lulled into a false sense of security.
You can’t rely on outdated textbooks and strategies anymore.
But if you adapt, you can make a considerable fortune with these new market conditions.
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll discover inside:
- The best brokerage accounts for swing traders (setting this up right can save you $1000+ a year in commissions)
- How social media moves asset prices, and how to always be first to act on these (do this and you’ll almost always ensure lower entry prices than your competition)
- The only three strategies you need for swing trading success (despite what everyone else tells you, it’s these three which will bring 90% of your profits)
- How to always ensure the right entry position for a trade
- How to spot under or overvalued stocks with 99% accuracy
- The “magic trading number”: If you win this percentage of your trades, you’ll make massive profits (lower than you think)
- The secret to finding your trading edge (hint: the risk-reward ratio isn’t enough)
- When to invest, and more important, when NOT to invest like Warren Buffett
- The 10 best traders to follow on Twitter for maximum profit opportunities
- The number one thing new traders miss about aftermarket trading. Get this right and you’ll have a huge advantage
- How to set a proper stop loss so you don’t get stopped out prematurely. One of the biggest mistakes new traders make is having a stop loss which is too tight. Do this instead and you’ll profit when the market moves in your favor.
- The “zen trader” strategy which makes you immune to losses (which although rare, will occur with any trading plan)
- A useful, yet barely known website which breaks company news faster than relying on mainstream news services.
- How to use the “other 80/20 rule” to profit from short term price movements.
- Three profit-securing lessons you can learn from the DOTCOM bubble
- Why a new trader should never trade cryptocurrency
- How one trader made $1.4 million in a single day with one options trade, and why you shouldn’t try to replicate their strategy
- “Hedge-Fund Style” money management for absolute beginners
- How to profit from legal marijuana (all the upside of cannabis growing companies but without the red tape and volatility)
- A simple technique you can do in just five minutes a day. This is used by top hedge fund traders, and almost always guarantees an increase in your percentage of winning trades
- A “backdoor” technique which lets the market do the work for you (an effective “passive trading” strategy and used by Wall Street all the time
- And much, much more.
You may have experienced various obnoxious and even misleading advertisements of easy, get-rich trading strategies.
This is not one of those.
You won’t have to spend thousands on expensive trading software or “magic bullet systems”
In fact, you can get started using an online trading account and use free websites for your information (you’ll find the best two in Chapter 7)
All written in plain, easy-to-understand English.
So if you want to make money in your spare time, and have fun while doing it...scroll up and click the “Buy” button.