Jetzt kostenlos testen

Danach 9,95 € pro Monat. Jederzeit kündbar.

ODER
Im Warenkorb

Bist du Amazon Prime-Mitglied?

Audible 60 Tage kostenlos testen

    Inhaltsangabe

    This is the essential guide for women in the workplace with tips and tricks for more impactful communication. 

    Are you too nice? Do your communications have an impact with those around the office? Are you truly advocating for yourself? Being a woman in the workplace can be a tough thing to navigate and have you second-guessing yourself and the decisions you make. 

    Dr. Lois Frankel guides you through how to be an effective communicator and how this can help you in your workplace. Whether you want to learn just the basics, how to advocate for yourself, or how to navigate sticky situations, this book will give you the tips and tricks needed to be a more impactful communicator at your job and help you advance your career. 

    PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.

    ©2020 Lois P. Frankel (P)2020 Hachette Audio

    Das könnte dir auch gefallen

    Weitere Titel des Sprechers

    Das sagen andere Hörer zu Nice Girls Don't Speak Up or Stand Out

    Bewertung
    Gesamt
    • 4.5 out of 5 stars
    • 5 Sterne
      1
    • 4 Sterne
      1
    • 3 Sterne
      0
    • 2 Sterne
      0
    • 1 Stern
      0
    Sprecher
    • 5 out of 5 stars
    • 5 Sterne
      2
    • 4 Sterne
      0
    • 3 Sterne
      0
    • 2 Sterne
      0
    • 1 Stern
      0
    Geschichte
    • 4.5 out of 5 stars
    • 5 Sterne
      1
    • 4 Sterne
      1
    • 3 Sterne
      0
    • 2 Sterne
      0
    • 1 Stern
      0

    Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.

    Sortieren nach:
    Filtern:
    • Gesamt
      5 out of 5 stars
    • Sprecher
      5 out of 5 stars
    • Geschichte
      5 out of 5 stars

    Loved it.

    I loved this book. Dr. Frankel's tips can be implemented right away. The examples fit perfectly to what every woman has experienced. About 80% of the time I thought to myself "I've been in that situation but didn't know what to do" and was amazed by the suggested solutions. The other 20% where situation I personally haven't been in, but am glad I now know how to respond.
    I do hope the book will be coming out in print soon. I will highlight and put sticky notes on all pages!!