Kostenlos im Probemonat
- The Musician's Guide to Practicing and Mastering Your Instrument Like a Professional
- Gesprochen von: Jennifer Capunitan
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 36 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 7,95 € kaufen
Es tut uns leid, das von Ihnen gewählte Produkt kann leider nicht mit dem gewählten Zahlungsmittel bestellt werden.
Music Practice: A guide for all musicians.
Learn all the best practice tips, tricks, and techniques used by the greatest musicians in the world - all for the price of a coffee!
Do you want to know how to practice like the professionals do? Are you struggling with your playing? Having trouble getting motivated? Do you want to improve your playing and bring it to the next level?
I decided to write this audiobook because I was struggling with my own practice, and it took me many years to learn new strategies to get myself to where I wanted to be. Now, I want to share these proven strategies with you. Some of them I discovered myself, but most of these I learned from accomplished professionals.
If you are serious about playing, practicing, and improving your skills on your instrument, then this audiobook is for you! Whether you are a beginner or professional, classically trained or not, this audiobook contains proven strategies that can be applied by anybody.
Why should you buy this audiobook?
This audiobook is a compilation of the best practice tips and strategies from the best musicians in the world.
You will learn practice tips used by world class musicians, ranging from pianists to violinists, and trumpeters to clarinetists.
This audiobook contains over 80 tips for practicing everything from rhythm to intonation to challenging passages.
You will learn how to practice effectively and efficiently.
What you will learn and discover:
- How to set goals and the importance of setting goals
- What the experts do differently
- How to have an engaging practice session
- 10 Must-have practice habits
- 24 Ways to practice with the metronome
- Various ways to practice intonation
- Different ways to practice performing
- 10 different ways to practice memorizing music
- Fast practice vs. slow practice
- Many more practice tips, tricks, and strategies