Have you discovered your happy space?
Maybe you need to declutter. And maybe this book can help get you there!
Minimalism is having a huge cultural moment, with more people than ever wanting to adopt a more streamlined, thoughtful lifestyle.
Unfortunately for many, this undertaking can be overwhelming and emotionally trying. Simply "keeping what brings you joy" ignores the very real psychological underpinnings that make getting rid of things difficult.
This book is the antidote to this paralysis.
Inside, you will find a day-by-day checklist that will take you from chaos to order in just 30 days. This guide will give you concrete steps to taking control of the things you own, instead of letting them own you.
If you're ready to take the reins and open up your space, both physical and mental, this book will help you do it.
By focusing on the utility of the things we own, rather than where they came from or their meaning to us, we can let go of what is no longer serving us and live a life of ease and meaning. Let your journey toward a more peaceful, thoughtful life start today.
It's time for you to declutter and discover your happy space!
Here are some of the things in this book you will learn that will help get you there:
- In the first chapter you'll learn what minimalism is
- Chapter two is about understanding the effects of clutter
- Chapter three explains how to get started with the minimalistic lifestyle
- Next, a 30-day step-by-step plan to declutter is laid out for you
- After that it goes into paring down your wardrobe
- The book then moves on to explaining the minimalist chef
You'll even get help decluttering the bathroom and editing your computer's hard drive!
Want to learn more?
Download your copy today!