Jetzt kostenlos testen
- The Ultimate Macramé Guide for Beginners and Advanced to Master the Art of Modern Handmade Decoration. Including 49+1 Patterns.
- Gesprochen von: Isa Lonergan
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 1 Min.
Do you want to master macramé but don’t know how to get started? Then, you need this book because it’s the only one on the market today that will teach you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about this art, authored by an expert with more than 20 years of experience.
Here's what you will learn from this book:
- What real macramé looks like
- How to create unique, generous gifts for your friends and family
- What tools you need to learn macramé in 2020
- Over 49 fun projects and patterns
- And much more!
Macramé is a fun and well-respected art form that, on the outside, seems very difficult. However, Harvey Natalie, thanks to her experience, can teach you macramé correctly and make it one of the most accessible forms of art out there.
Buy this book now and you can start learning macramé today.
Can I get this book if I’m a beginner?
Absolutely yes. This book will guide you from an absolute beginner to an advanced crafter.
Are the projects easy to follow along?
Yes, the projects are easy to understand and follow along with, no matter your skill level.
How soon can I start working on my macramé projects?
You can start right away because you’ll learn everything you need in this book.
So, do not wait anymore. If you want to learn macramé the right way and master it in no time, then you need to scroll up and buy this audiobook now!