Jetzt kostenlos testen
Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away
- Gesprochen von: Chris Fabry
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 47 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
What to do when you feel like giving up
When you said, “I do”, you entered marriage with high hopes, dreaming it would be supremely happy. You never intended for it to be miserable.
Millions of couples are struggling in desperate marriages. But the story doesn’t have to end there. Dr. Gary Chapman writes, “I believe that in every troubled marriage, one or both partners can take positive steps that have the potential for changing the emotional climate in their marriage.”
Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away, the revised and updated edition of the award-winning Desparate Marriages, teaches you how to:
- Recognize and reject the myths that hold you captive
- Better understand your spouse’s behavior
- Take responsibility for your own thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Make choices that can have a lasting, positive impact on you and your spouse
An experienced marriage and family counselor, Gary Chapman speaks to those whose spouse is any of the following:
- A workaholic
- Verbally abusive
- Physically abusive
- Sexually abusive
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs
Marriage has the same potential to be miserable as it does to be blissful. Listen to Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away to learn how you can turn things around.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Great good for thought
This book gave me many things to think about. It's so helpful and encouraging for people, who feel hopeless and hurt. It gives great insight on marriage and making a real difference in your relationship.