The ultimate learning companion for the modern man/woman pursuing the ways of the timeless renaissance!
"The knowledge of all things is possible." (Leonardo da Vinci)
Addressed to: The one who has an insatiable crave for acquiring new knowledge, developing new skills, or nurturing existing talents....
You are here right now because you want to be able learn all sorts of things in a short amount of time, whether to further your understanding of the world, master your craftsmanship, or continue your never-ending quest for learning.
By being knowledgeable....
- You will be able to impress others with your wide array of knowledge, as a walking human encyclopedia.
- You will excel at whatever work you do, by being the smartest and brightest among your co-workers, colleagues, and peers.
- You will move up in society and be ahead of the pack, as success is in proportion to knowledge.
Indeed, knowledge is power, but everlasting applied knowledge is omnipotent - as a jack of all trades. Being a jack of all trades is not about being skilled with minimal superficialities, but with multiple specialties.
Now why would you want to opt for being a jack of all trades? For the simple reason that you should never put all your eggs in one basket. You want to diversify and become well-rounded in your endeavors; however, on the other hand, you only have so many hours in a day to do things...let alone learn everything under the sun.
Yet throughout history, there were those fascinating individualists of worldly culture, vast interests, myriad skills, remarkable erudition, and unfathomable capabilities - who we've come to know as the "Renaissance men", who seem to not only know everything...but do everything as well. Now that's applied knowledge at its finest!
What these polymaths could do is very real and obtainable, but the secret question is...how?
Contained within this book is everything you need to know about improving your learning and mastering your skills quickly, and what it takes to be a modern Renaissance person, or in this case, a jack of all trades.
- How to hack the learning process that would normally take 10,000 hours minimum to master any skill (to go from apprentice to master) into only one week
- How to properly pursue multiple things at once, which most people do completely wrongly
- How to read faster, listen better, and learn effectively with synchronized speed learning, to take your learning experience to a whole new level
- How to develop a photographic memory
- And much more!
Become the rare breed that is multi-talented with your multiple masteries and endless knowledge. Become the multifaceted modern Renaissance man or woman.
Who am I? I am the you that you shall soon to be.