Would you like to learn exactly how to write a resume that will get you hired in the modern job market?
Are you about to start searching for a new job and need to write an up-to-date resume?
Are you not being invited to interview for the jobs you've applied for?
Do you already have a resume but want to modernize it in order to improve your chances in the current job market?
Are you a newly graduated student who wants to know exactly how to write a resume that will give you the best chance of landing your first job?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you've been looking for!
In this book we will look at:
- Job hunting then versus now: how things have changed and how your resume should reflect these changes
- The death of the traditional resume: why a traditional resume simply doesn't cut it anymore
- The anatomy of a great resume: a step-by-step breakdown of exactly what makes a great resume in the modern day
- The importance of visual presentation and how to get it right: how to make your resume stand out for the right reasons
- How to tailor-fit your resume to the job you're applying for
- How using multimedia can take your resume to the next level
- The top 10 mistakes people make when writing resumes and exactly how you can avoid them to give yourself the all-important edge over the competition
Take the first step toward landing the job you desire.