Today's world is charging at a breakneck speed. People are working over 12 hours every single day, catching extra minutes of sleep in the metro, and completely giving up on the antiquated notion of time to spend with their own kids. There are people in their 20s looking twice as old as they should, who neglect every single aspect of their lives but their careers.
And one person out of four dies from cardiovascular disease, caused mostly by unhealthy eating, a lack of physical activity, smoking, consuming too much alcohol, and worthless junk food, which clogs their arteries.
This book will teach you how to step away from noise, relax, and recharge your batteries so you have enough left in you to control your life. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- Why rituals create your life and how to develop a proper morning routine to ensure a calm mind.
- Three main stress management techniques for recharging that you're probably not aware of. They can make you well-rested or, if you disregard them, extremely exhausted.
- How to get away from highly stimulating surroundings to recharge in peace. If you live in a city, you must hear this chapter.
- How to let go of negative, nagging thoughts you can't get out of your head. You don't have to carry them with you all the time.
- Seven powerful habits to reduce stress. And no, I'm not talking about obvious advice. You'll discover how to exactly reduce stress with lesser-known tips.
This is your chance to find out what the hard science says about how to become more relaxed. You too can finally recharge your batteries and regain control over your life. Learn how.