If you'd like to improve your ability to learn, memorize and recall the Psalms of the Bible by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more)...using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important book that you will ever listen to.
Believe it or not, it really doesn't matter if you think you have a good memory or not.
The information in this book will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments)
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or memorizing all 150 Psalms
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to memorizing poetry, especially the Psalms
- How you can easily create a "Psalm location" memory system based on an easy-to-use principle that lets you imagine your way through places you already know and love
- Unique memory techniques that will have you literally "tuning in" on the language of the Psalms
- Two secret ways you can use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate your stress and apprehension as you memorize the Psalms.
- And much, much more...