Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Keep or Get a Man
- The Organic Man
- Gesprochen von: Tom Taverna
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 13 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Beziehungen
Dating in the modern age can be tough. To many women, men seem like an alien species.
But they don't have to be. Hear a man's perspective on modern romance, and rescue your love life from a slew of unsuitable suitors and their controlling, using, or ignoring ways.
In this illuminating guide to dating and relationships, author Henry Broadnax will teach you how to:
- Identify which type of man your potential partner may be
- Understand why men do the things they do
- Open your eyes to toxic relationship patterns
- Make sure your partner respects you and respects others
- Determine whether or not you've found "Mr. Right"
- Know when a man truly loves you
- Practice good communication skills
- Recognize the connection between your relationships and your self-esteem
- Keep the romance alive in married life
- Spice up your sex life
- Prevent your partner from cheating
- Build a healthy and lasting relationship
- Write your own love story!
Short, fictional vignettes show you how men talk when you're not around and how they really perceive a woman's advances. Real men know how to treat a woman, and they're out there waiting for you. You just have to know how to find them!