Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair
Once an affair comes to light, many unfaithful persons "wake up" and want to save their marriages. Yet they usually make terrible mistakes in their bungled attempts to win back their partners' trust. Linda J. MacDonald, an infidelity specialist for 23 years, has identified behaviors and attitudes that determine unfaithful persons' success or failure to mend their marriages after the wrecking ball of an affair. How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair offers practical advice for those who've strayed and want a second chance.
It would take weeks of therapy to learn what Successful Rebuilders know:
- How to avoid the potholes that doom marriages after affairs
- Critical guidelines for the first hours after discovery
- Fifteen essential steps for repair after betrayal
- Skills to cope with your partner's obsessions and "triggers"
- Ways to undo the damage from your lies
- The keys to avoid prolonging your spouse's agony (and yours)
- The difference between helpful and harmful apologies
- How to rebuild your broken life, relationships, and integrity
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.