In How to Fundraise: 9 Steps to Asking for Support for Nonprofits, you'll learn the fundamentals of fundraising. This book covers a variety of topics including why fundraising is important, identifying your target demographic of givers, and building the right fundraising team to make your campaign successful. We'll learn many things such as how to set smart goals when fundraising, establishing financial budgets, and how to connect to influencers. Most importantly, you'll go on a journey through nine simple steps to becoming a better fundraiser. If you've ever struggled with convincing someone to contribute to your campaign or if you've ever struggled in garnering sufficient funds to meet your quota, pick up a copy of this book today to start learning how to become a better fundraiser! Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- Why Fundraise?
- Identifying and Connecting with Your Fundraising Purpose
- How to Set Smart Goals When Fundraising
- Five Steps to Establishing a Master Plan
- How to Build the Right Fundraising Team
- How to Figure out Who to Ask for Support
- Five Techniques for Connecting with Influences and Supporters
- Five Ways to Make 'The Ask'
- What to Do if They Say "No" or "Not Now"
- How to Follow up After 'The Ask'
- Three Ways to Stay Accountable in Reaching Your Fundraising Goals
This book is for people that want to become closers, so start closing the deal and pick up your copy of How to Fundraise: 9 Steps to Asking for Support for Nonprofits today.