Have you ever thought about taking a year or two to travel abroad? If your answer is yes, then this is the perfect book for you. How to Be an English Teacher Abroad is an insider’s guide to living and working abroad. Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for a career change or a fresh university graduate who wants to explore the world, teaching English abroad is a great experience. This guide will take you through every aspect of teaching abroad step by step, along with helpful tips about how to make the most of living abroad. The guide includes:
- Why you should decide to teach English abroad
- Which countries are the best (and worst) to teach in
- First-hand info about culture, food and travel abroad
- Detailed instructions about how to create a first class lesson plan
- Tricks to being a better teacher than anyone else out there
- Insider knowledge about housing, job-seeking, finances, and much more
- Tips on how to get started with your teaching abroad experience
- Help identifying the best teaching jobs and opportunities
- Lots of advice and mistakes shared with you from the author’s personal experience
- What teaching abroad can do for your future career
With a different aspect of the world of teaching English abroad discussed in every chapter, this book is a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to help you on the road to success.
Click "Buy" to get it now!