This volume is part of the three-book Pulp-Lit Omnibus Collection of all the fiction writing of Howard Phillips Lovecraft. It presents the works of weird fiction which he ghostwrote or on which he collaborated with another author.
Highlights of this volume include:
- "Under the Pyramids" with Harry Houdini
- "The Mound" with Zealia Bishop
- "Two Black Bottles" with Wilfred Blanch Talman
- "The Horror in the Burying- Ground" with Hazel Heald
- "The Disinterment" with Duane W. Rimel
- "The Night Ocean" with Robert Barlow
- "In the Walls of Eryx" with Kenneth J. Sterling
- "The Electric Executioner" with Adolphe de Castro
- "The Diary of Alonzo Typer" with William Lumley
And over 20 more.
The audiobook edition of this title includes a copy of the print edition in the PDF format, which can be downloaded from the "PDF" link in the "Title" column of your Audible library. Its table of contents is specially marked to function as a reference directory of the chapters in the audiobook.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.