Forex for Beginners
Do you dream of living a life where you don't have to worry about your finances, or where you can retire early if you choose to? Then getting into trading Forex could be for you. There's a lot to consider when deciding which type of trading to pursue, so this book will give you the tools you need to make an informed decision. Here are some of the topics that will be covered in this detailed guide:
- Pros and Cons of Forex: Did you know that the foreign exchange market is more flexible than others due to its hours of operation? You also don't need as much capital to get started and be successful with Forex. Learn more about these points, plus others, in chapter one of this book.
- Beginner Terms to Know: Every type of trading comes with its own jargon and lingo. This takes a while to learn, but a beginner should go in knowing the most common ones, which you will find out about in this guide.
- Making your First Trade: What do you need to do to have a successful trade? What strategies can you use to ensure that you are doing your best each time you make a trade?
- How to Choose a Broker: There is no shortage of options for trading platforms and brokers on the internet these days. Choosing the correct one is easy when you have the right information, which chapter six will give you in detail.
Forex Trading: Proven Strategies for Maximum Profit is a guide to help you understand the foreign exchange market and to show you how traders make profits.
You are not going to find personal stories of success in these pages. Instead, you will find detailed information on the forex market and how to use it to your advantage.
One thing many books about strategies promise you is to give you step by step instructions of "proven" strategies that work for the writer. They promise to turn you into a millionaire overnight.
This book will not make such a promise. The promise you are given is to learn information that you can adapt to a trading plan based on the fundamental and technical analysis you should use.
From this information, you will know when:
- To enter the market
- Where to set your stop loss orders
- When to exit for profit
- How to assess currency pairs
- How to see trends based on economic and financial data
- How to use graph trends to your advantage