Do you want to resolve conflict peacefully without creating awkward tension? To stand up for yourself, set boundaries, and never feel disrespected?
What if you could have those tough personal and professional conversations with less stress...and more success?
Prevent avoidance and fear from dictating your decisions.
Enter Conversation Tactics: Difficult Conversations Edition! This follow up to the international best seller Conversation Tactics: How to Charm, Befriend, and Defend is the resource that will teach you how to: (1) confront without creating a confrontation, (2) say everything you've always wanted to, and (3) keep everyone calm and peaceful.
Difficult, tense conversations are a necessity in every aspect of our daily lives. Unfortunately, most of us are not equipped nor educated to handle them in a productive, calm manner. This book is the product of years of social interaction and conversation coaching - I know exactly how to say it, and when to say it to resolve conflict without awkward tension.
- You will learn to speak so people will listen.
- You'll learn how to calmly solve any problem, minimize misunderstandings, and diffuse leftover tension - and the exact phrases to use.
What else will you learn in Conversation Tactics?
- The importance of the third story and how to find it.
- How to create a space of safety and vulnerability for honest discourse.
- The best ways for tact and creating a win-win situation.
- A phase-by-phase formula for any difficult conversation.
- How to give and receive feedback and criticism optimally.
- How to outsmart insults, dirty tactics, and impossible people.
Your difficult conversation can have two results.