Jetzt kostenlos testen
- How to Save Your Relationships, Stop Controlling Others and Be Codependent No More
- Gesprochen von: Roland Purdy
- Spieldauer: 36 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Discover the Codependency Cure....
Is it really dangerous to be codependent? What are the limits of dependence in a relationship? What are the warning flags? Are these questions on your mind? Or do you suspect that you might have fallen into the dungeon that is codependence? Do you seem rationally unable to prioritize your needs and find yourselves consistently worried about other people than your own welfare? I have written this audiobook solely for you. Most codependent people do not even realize they are codependent. They are not even aware that they have subjugated their own desires to care for another person. It is for you and all the people in the various stages of codependence that this book has been written.
It is a complete blueprint for detecting codependence and an adept guide for escaping from its clutches. Make no mistakes about the power of your mind to affect virtually all spheres of your life. It could be dangerous to overlook the dangers of codependent relationships. Listen and identify how to get rid of codependence. But do not just listen; act today to get rid of your codependence. As Pablo Picasso, master Italian artist opined; “Action is the fundamental key to success”.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn...
- Demystifying codependency
- How codependency starts
- The habits of codependent people
- Are you codependent?
- Why you should not be codependent
- How to get out of codependency and become rationally independent
Download your copy today!