When you're doing something that's out of the ordinary, your mental programing, your paradigm, will try and stop you. If you want to win, you must keep going. Your paradigms may be masked in complacency, fear, worry, anxiety, insecurities, self-doubt, mental hurry, and self-loathing - the result is keeping you stuck...locked in a box and starved of your dreams and ambitions.
To change your life - you must change your paradigm. The change is not easy, but it's worth it, and the results are lasting. Bob Proctor, in conversation with Dan Strutzel, will show you his proven methods for doing so. This book will synthesize Proctor's decades of study, application, and teaching to:
- Explain what paradigms are and how they guide every move you make
- Teach you how to identify your paradigms
- Show you how to make your own Paradigm Shift
- Help you transform your finances, health, and lifestyle when you change your paradigm
- Guide you on how to replace a paradigm that doesn't serve you well with a new one that frees you to create the life you really want.
Bob will break through the myth many people have about success-that long hours and hard work are sufficient to achieve lasting success. Because without changing your paradigm, no amount of hard work and long work hours will make a measurable, lasting difference in your success.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Change Your Paradigm, Change Your LifeBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Anonymer Hörer
Interesting and worth to repeat!
I will hear it again and again as everything from Bob Proctor. I like the interview style of the book.