A truly fulfilling marriage involves two people focusing on each other's needs rather than their own. Lysa TerKeurst, president of The Proverbs 31 Ministry, has written a practical guide for all spouses that will open their eyes to the needs, desires, and longings of the others. She offers eight essential criteria for capturing the heart of your spouse, with creative tips on how to accomplish them.
Having a great marriage takes time, creativity, and willingness. Capture His Heart and Capture Her Heart are excellent tools to help spouses run this very worthwhile race.
A wife need her husband to:
- Be the spiritual leader of the home
- Be her teammate in raising kids and taking care of the home
- Treat her as a princess
- Allow her time with friends
- Encourage her with appreciation, affirmation, and admiration
- Provide emotional fulfillment before sexual desires
- Learn what makes women different from men