Create a Potent Personal Brand Identity Online
When promoting on the Internet, a personal approach is ideal. Although glitzy advertising may still work in the offline world, when people go online, they don't connect with logos, theme songs or mission statements.
They connect with people!
And when lots of people know who you are and what you stand for, you are in an incredible position to better your life and profit from your notoriety. That's the essence of the brand called you.
Here's just some of what you'll find inside:
- The hidden aspect that people rarely think of when it comes to personal branding
- How to develop a fan-club mentality online
- The importance of having a hook to hang your branding hat on
- How one man ditched his career as a lawyer to become an artist (but he did it in a very specific way)
- Branding lessons from Eric Clapton, Wayne Gretzky, and Rush Limbaugh
- How to become your own “king of left-handed bowlers&”
- Why Tim Ferris, Marie Forleo, and Danielle LaPorte have strong personal brands
- How to make yourself the number one expert in your field
- Why you need to create and use a BIS to cut through the clutter
- Four ways to build trust and credibility online
- How to describe who you are, what you do, and the unique way you do it in one simple sentence
- The three types of names you can use online
- The seven components of your Brand-Building Game Plan
Are you ready to create a potent brand identity online? Then buy now and get to it!