Jetzt kostenlos testen
Unstoppable true stories of the most hardcore showdowns, last stands, and military engagements of all time! When only one can live, it's an ultimate deathmatch!
This ain't no table tennis. You're not here to skip rope with your niece. You're here to witness the catastrophically awesome exploits of history's greatest badasses. Not only that, you're here to see what happens when badasses collide, when glory and doom hang in the balance, when two men enter one man leaves. If you dare listen, you'll hear the stories of....
- Cyrus the Great: The king who forged the Persian Empire with blood, steel, and a few thousand rampaging camels
- St. Moses the Black: The Patron Saint of Asskickings, who taught bandit thugs a lesson in turning the other cheek
- The War of Aracau: The only successful indigenous resistance to Spanish colonization, led by a Mapuche warrior who strapped blades to his arms after the conquistadors sawed off his hands
- The Rani of Jhansi: The Indian warrior princess who took on the British crown with a sword in each hand and her baby strapped to her back
- Tango Mike-Mike: One lone Green Beret single-handedly rescues an entire Special Forces squad from a pinned-down position deep behind enemy lines in Cambodia
- The Charge of the Australian Light Horse: Eight hundred horsemen armed with bayonets embark on the last great cavalry charge in history, rushing toward trenches filled with machine guns, rifles, and huge bullets