Jetzt kostenlos testen
An original dramatic presentation, cowritten by William Gibson, national best-selling author of Neuromancer and other classics, and Michael St. John Smith.
The year is 2016. Not our 2016. Theirs. Earth is dying, the result of a worldwide nuclear holocaust caused by America’s dictatorial President-for-Life Lewis Henderson, a man who will use any means necessary to maintain power and survive.
Enter: The Splitter. A machine capable of splitting off an exact replica of Henderson’s world. A world where the cataclysmic events causing its destruction have yet to occur.
That world is ours.
In August of 1945, our postwar Europe becomes the battleground for Henderson’s operatives - led by his sociopathic son - as they engineer a complete redo of their history. By changing ours. Their mission is to take over our world and rule it absolutely - again.
The only obstacles in their way are a disabled rebel colonel in an underground bunker; a Marine pilot who pursues Henderson’s men across time; and a British secret weapons analyst who must accept that the impossible is, in fact, possible.
And that the fate of two worlds hangs in the balance.
The cast of Archangel includes:
- Neil Hellegers as PROF. JACK DAVIS
- Inés del Castillo as MAJ. GUADALUPE “LUPE” TORRES
- Mark Boyett as VP JUNIOR HENDERSON/ALOYSIUS HENDERSON
- Eric Yves Garcia as PILOT
- Liz Jasicki as LT. NAOMI GIVENS
- Josh Hurley as FRITZ
- Jonathan Todd Ross as CAPT. VINCE MATTHEWS
- Scott Aiello as PRES. LEWIS HENDERSON
- Graeme Malcolm as AIR COMMODORE GORDON TULLY
- Gabe Vaughan as MR. BABY
- Victor Bevine as COL. YERMAKOV