Do you live in constant fear? Do you worry that something terrible is about to happen? Do you have trouble breathing, relaxing, and sleeping? Do you think you're losing control, and that you're going to die?
Are you trapped in your own personal hell, and don't know how to get out?
I've been there, and I know what it's like. Shallow breathing, tension in the gut, chest pains, rapid heartbeat... Every moment is exhausting, crushing, and painful. Anxiety destroys your confidence, your productivity, your relationships, and your ability to enjoy life. The worst part is the obsessive hopelessness - the gnawing sense that you'll never feel happy again.
Fear no more. You can put an end to your suffering. You can start living again. And it's not as hard as you think....
Play It Away covers my entire journey: what caused my anxiety, the "A-ha!" moment that led to my cure, and how I got my life back. In this book, you'll learn:
- The key breakthrough that allowed me to enjoy life again
- My step-by-step plan for healing anxiety without drugs
- How I turned nonstop worrying into background noise
- My unusual technique for stopping panic attacks
- Why "anchors" fuel anxiety, and how to remove them
- How I finally started sleeping well again
- Three common nutrient deficiencies that amplify anxiety
- How to boost productivity and have guilt-free fun
©2014 Charlie Hoehn (P)2014 Podium Publishing