I want to challenge your thinking.
Do you consider introversion a roadblock that holds you back when socializing? Do you feel you'll never become good at making friends or getting to know new people because introverts can't possess these skills? Do you think there are very few ways to socialize outside of partying?
You're mistaken, and I wrote this book to tell you why.
How to Make Friends as an Introvert will help you discover:
- Five strengths of introverts and how to use them when socializing. Just one of these strengths can make you MUCH better at socializing than an average extrovert.
- Five weaknesses of introverts and how to avoid letting them affect your life. Learning about just one of these limitations will help you dramatically improve your social life.
- Twenty-one ways to meet new people. No matter how confident you are, you'll discover at least a few new ways to meet new people.
- The blueprint on how to talk with strangers. You'll learn how to chat people up and how to take it from "hi" to a deep conversation. You'll also learn how to deal with small talk (hint: It's all about asking the right questions) and how to be a good conversationalist.
- How to develop a friendship. Introverts can be much better at developing strong relationships than extroverts. You'll discover how to pick the right friend, how to manage your social energy, and how to be a good friend.
- The five most important social skills every introvert should master. These five simple skills have a huge influence on your social life.
If you're ready to get your thinking challenged, scroll up and click the "buy" button. I'm sure the advice from this book will change your beliefs and help you become better at socializing.
©2014 Nate Nicholson (P)2015 Nate Nicholson