Conquering Procrastination: How to Stop Stalling and Start Achieving has the solutions to defeating procrastination and making time a positive force in your life.
Dr. Neil Fiore helps you recognize the three fears most commonly at procrastination's core - fear of being controlled, fear of being judged, fear of missing out on the good things in life. By learning about them and understanding them, you can put them to work for you and not against you.
In his strategic program for overcoming procrastination, Dr. Fiore teaches you not to fear failure. Instead, he supplies valuable lessons on how to manage stress and develop the self-discipline to deal with excuses, perfectionism, and comfort zones.
You'll learn how to:
- Use self-talk to respond to counterproductive internal messages
- Make worry work for you
- Schedule guilt-free play as a motivating method
- Set realistic goals so that you can meet important deadlines
- Use the flow state to become more focused, energized and concentrated
- Plan for setbacks, so they don't slow you down
- Use the four C's - Choice, Creating safety, Commitment, and Centering - to conquer procrastination
- Use three-dimensional thinking to devise a step-by-step calendar of your path to achievement
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©1994 Neil Fiore (P)1994 Nightingale Conant