The NSA hates Tor. So does the FBI. Even Google wants it gone, as do Facebook and Yahoo and every other soul-draining, identity-tracking vampiric media cartel that scans your emails and spies on your private browsing sessions to better target you.
But there's hope. This manual will give you the incognito tools that'll make you a master of anonymity! Other books tell you to install Tor and then encrypt your hard drive...and leave it at that. I go much deeper, delving into the very engine of ultimate network security, taking it to an art form where you'll grow a new darknet persona - how to be anonymous online without looking like you're trying to be anonymous online.
Covered in Tor and the Dark Art of Anonymity:
- Browse the Internet Anonymously
- Darkcoins, Darknet Marketplaces, and Opsec Requirements
- Tor Hidden Servers
- How to Not Get Caught
- Counterforensics the FBI Doesn't Want You to Know About
- Windows vs. Linux - Which Offers Stronger Network Security?
- Cryptocurrency (Real Bitcoin Anonymity)
- Supercookies and Encryption
- Preventing Marketers and Debt Collectors from Finding You
- How to Protect Your Assets
- How to Hide Anything
©2015 Lance Henderson (P)2015 Lance Henderson