This book is full of tips, techniques, and stories that will give you an inside look at what it means to have Asperger's. You will come away inspired and with a new understanding of how to communicate more effectively with those you love!
Here's what you'll learn in this guide to Asperger's:
- What causes Asperger's Syndrome
- What is the Autistic Spectrum
- How to recognize the signs and symptoms
- How to test for Asperger's
- What happens after a diagnosis
- Effective communication strategies
- Techniques used to cope with the syndrome for you and your loved one
- How it really feels to live with Asperger's
- Plus so much more!
Understanding Asperger's is the key to a happier and healthier relationship between you and your loved one. If you're concerned about someone you care about, or possibly even yourself, you owe it yourself to listen to this book!
©2014 Sara Elliott Price (P)2016 Sara Elliott Price