How did you spend your time today? What did you do really well? Were you running behind for every meeting? Feeling stressed? Constantly struggling to maintain your focus? If your performance today was your best, then it's time to make your best better.
In Your Best Just Got Better, productivity expert Jason Womack shows you that working longer hours doesn't make up for a flawed approach to productivity and performance. Workers need to clarify their habits, build mindset-based strategies, and be proactive. Womack's signature workplace performance techniques offer specific strategies to consistently and incrementally improve performance. Learn how to maximize your four most limited resources - time, energy, focus, and productivity tools - to build solid and sustainable workflow habits.
Your Best Just Got Better will help you identify your role in making your best better. Through strategic, iterative change, you can become more effective and efficient at work and in life, making time for the things and the people you love.
Womack's powerful advice will show you how to:
- Set goals and take consistent, calculated action toward achievement,
- Invest 15 minutes every day to make your best better,
- Reflect on your achievements and let them power you towards your next goal,
- Build a strong, productive social network,
- Track your use of your limited resources - time, energy, focus, and your systems and tools, and
- Test new practices with the Five Day Experiment.
It's time to work smart and think big. But how smart you work depends on how well you know yourself, how clear your goals are, and how well you're using your time. By applying just a little focus to when you're at your best, you can improve how you get things done. Make your best better, and make new things possible today.