Write It Down, Achieve It: 7 Secrets to Successful Goal Setting provides a simple, seven-step approach to achieving any goal.
Knowing exactly where you are going is the master key to unlocking infinite possibilities. Imagine boarding a plane with no clear destination point and no clear route. Would you feel comfortable? Unfortunately, most people just start their engines and go without having a clear destination, plan, or strategy. To achieve any goal, you must know exactly where you are going, have a burning desire to succeed, and never give up. But most people miss the first and most critical part of the journey: writing it down. This is why, according to Forbes, only eight percent of Americans are successful in achieving their New Year's resolutions.
The author of this powerful guide dives deep into the psychology behind success and provides effective strategies and techniques to achieve a lifetime of change.
You will learn:
- How to eliminate fear, past experiences, procrastination, feelings of unworthiness, and goal-setting based on what others want
- The importance of clarity with your particular goal
- The importance of doing what you love
- How to develop an effective "why"
- How to increase your belief system by learning the trust method, an attitude of gratitude, and the power of accurate thought
- How to replace old habits with good ones by developing a new system to permanently change your routines
- How to beat procrastination for good
- The psychology and fundamentals of successful people and how you can model after them
- An effective way to clear all distractions so that you can free up your time to accomplish your goals
This audiobook is full of inspiring and motivational stories and quotes to keep you focused on obtaining any goal of your choice. Let this audiobook unlock your full potential.