The job interview in your job search. It is the make-or-break moment that can change your life forever. Job interviews present the key step in the job search process and help you get hired. Yet few people know how to prepare for this all-important step while job hunting.
As president of Shimmering Resumes and former head of corporate communications for McKinsey & Company, Paul Freiberger knows what it takes to give a knock-their-socks-off interview and win the job.
A Los Angeles Times award-winning author, Freiberger offers a clear, entertaining guide with proven tools and tips through every step in the interview process, from the best ways to research industries to how to answer the essential questions.
You will learn about:
- Job Interview Questions and Answers
- The Toughest Job Interview Questions
- Not Telling the Interviewer About Your Weaknesses
- Answering Trick and Oddball Questions
- Mastering Phone, Panel, and one-on-one interviews
- Devising the Best Questions
- Gaining Confidence with Job Interview Preparation
- Avoiding Job Interview Mistakes
- Salary Negotiation Tips and Strategies
With the right preparation, you can walk into the interview with a major advantage over the competition in even the toughest job markets. You can convert “We’ll be in touch” into “When can you start?” And this audiobook will show you how.